Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No Good Deed

Another day, another themed CD collection. This one (like the first) is also directly inspired by a song title, the first one here: "No Good Deed" (goes unpunished). So here's to misbehaving ...

1. No Good Deed - Idina Menzel (Wicked soundtrack)
2. Rush - Cherie
3. You Can't Treat The Wrong Man Right - Linda Ronstadt
4. Treat Her Like A Lady - Celine Dion
5. Devil In A Fast Car - Sheena Easton
6. This Masquerade - Helen Reddy
7. Play The Field - Debbie Gibson
8. Damn - Leann Rimes
9. Steal Your Heart - Gloria Estefan
10. Worst Best Friend - Cupboard
11. Hotel Paper - Michelle Branch
12. A Boy Like That - Selena
13. Can't Stop Killing You - Kirsty MacColl
14. Cuts Both Ways - Gloria Estefan
15. When The Wrong One Loves You Right - Celine Dion
16. My Affair - Kirsty MacColl
17. Dear Life - Chantal Kreviazuk
18. Murder in Mairyland Park - Sarah Brightman
19. Love Me Like That - Michelle Branch
20. Lover's Knot - Anne Murray
21. Bad - Kirsty MacColl

I'm sure I cut a couple of these - not sure which yet, and I didn't save it when I made the decisions. (I think the Selena song was one of them.) But this was the original concept.

What does it say about me that this is the long list? Right then.

I also note that it's probably the most varied of them thus far, artist-wise.

No comments: