Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've Had Enough

Fourth CD reached, "I've Had Enough" - a collection of songs about people just too frustrated to put up with their other half any further. I suppose this is similar to "Good Riddance," but seeing as that was part of the very first batch of these I burned ... surely I can be forgiven? (And in a couple cases, these songs really wouldn't have fit the other theme.) The title is a line from This Time: "This nightmare is not fair, and I've had enough."

Some shaping here: the first song starts with the question - how far do I have to go? - and ends on a much softer note - "Deceive me, hurt and mislead me, all that I wish you is love."

1. How Far - Martina McBride
2. No Second Chance - Blackmore's Night
3. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
4. Strong Enough - Cher
5. Hit The Road, Jack - Helen Reddy (version)
6. I Do - Lisa Loeb
7. Big Boy On A Saturday Night - Kirsty MacColl
8. Isobel - Dido
9. Can't Go Back - Sissel
10. Bad - Kirsty MacColl
11. Move - Dreamgirls soundtrack
12. This Time - Celine Dion
13. Bye Bye - Alana Davis
14. Who The Hell Are You - Emma Bunton
15. You're So Vain - Carly Simon
16. Nah! - Shania Twain
17. Wrong - Kimberly Locke
18. Loser - Sahlene
19. Refuse To Dance - Celine Dion
20. Not That Kind of Girl - Paulina Rubio
21. Get Over You - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
22. I Wish You - Gloria Estefan

No comments: