Monday, October 20, 2008

Emotions

Went through most of the first CD on the to-and-fro to harp gathering on Saturday. Augh, what a day. CD mix #2 in my car, based on emotions and feelings - "mere" love not enough for inclusion, of course.

1. What Is This Feeling? ("Wicked" soundtrack - Idina Menzel, Kristen Chenoweth)
2. Are You Happy Now? (Michelle Branch)
3. I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No) (Shania Twain)
4. With One Look ("Sunset Boulevard" - Mary Carewe)
5. Heaven's What I Feel (Gloria Estefan)
6. Sorry For Love (Celine Dion)
7. All I Care About ("Chicago" soundtrack - Richard Gere)
8. Evacuee (Enya)
9. Just Ain't Feeling It (Dian Diaz)
10. You're So Vain (Carly Simon)
11. Treachery (Kirsty MacColl)
12. Shattered (Linda Ronstadt)
13. Mysterious Days (Sarah Brightman)
14. Peaceful (Helen Reddy)
15. Happy (Kirsty MacColl)
16. Wintery Feeling (Anne Murray)
17. I See Hope (Midge Ure)
18. Faith (Celine Dion)
19. I Don't Feel So Well (Vienna Teng)
20. Emotion (Helen Reddy)

No comments: