Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Manuscript-age

Had some errands which required me to run up to Kinko's - okay, FedEx Office, but I never think of it that way - so I decided to bite the bullet and print out my manuscript for "Who Wants To Be A Hero?" even though I have no idea when I'm actually going to work on it. I want to do a straight read-through - taking no notes unless something really leaps out at me, just to get an overall impression - and I may do that soon, then let it set for a while ... we'll see.

The true irony is, here I'm setting up my next novel writing projects and, despite seeing the editing overload / uncertainty / angst these two are causing me - I fully recognize that what I'm planning on doing will probably land me in the same situation next year ...

My learning curve is inverse.

No comments: