Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good Riddance

Last mix, and last post ... this is my "Good Riddance" mix, filled with goodbye-and-I'm-not-sorry songs.

1. Big Boy On A Saturday Night -- Kirsty MaColl
2. Breathing -- Emma Bunton
3. I Will Survive -- Gloria Gaynor
4. Go Away -- Gloria Estefan
5. Misled -- Celine Dion
6. He Never Mentioned Love -- Kirsty MacColl (the obligatory "irony" entry here)
7. Life Goes On -- LeAnn Rimes
8. Strong Enough -- Cher
9. Who The Hell Are You -- Emma Bunton
10. Coulda Been -- Kimberley Locke
11. Prisoner -- Mariah Carey
12. Don't Think of Me -- Dido
13. Bye Bye -- Alana Davis
14. These Boots Are Made For Walking -- Nancy Sinatra
15. Wrong -- Kimberley Locke
16. Nah! -- Shania Twain
17. Get Over You -- Sophie Ellis-Bextor
(and for a sweet ending to a rather snarly collection:)
18. I Wish You -- Gloria Estefan ("Deceive me, hurt and mislead me: all that I wish you is love ...")

No comments: