Sunday, July 15, 2018

Song Styles

Once again, I'd like to share the oddball product of my driving CDs with y'all:  another word association playlist, where each song title suggests the next.

Fix A Heart - Demi Lovato
You Don't Know My Heart - Rachel Platten
They Don't Know - KirstyMacColl
I Don't Know - Celine Dion
Conscious - Broods
I Know Why - Sheryl Crow
Everybody Knows - Idina Menzel
Rumour Has It - Adele
Couldn't Believe - Broods
I Believe - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Girl They Won't Believe It - Joss Stone
Do You Believe in Magic? - The Lovin' Spoonful
Magic - Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Magical World - Blackmore's Night
Real World - Eisley
In Real Life - Demi Lovato
Imagination - Helen Reddy
Beyond Imagination - Sissel
Blinding - Florence + The Machine
Sally I Can See You - Kimbra
I See Hope - Midge Ure
A Whole Lot of Hope - Carrie Newcomer
I Was Hoping - Alanis Morissette
I Wish You - Gloria Estefan
Wish You Were Here - Blackmore's Night
Wishing I Was There - Natalia Imbruglia
Wishing Heart - Lisa Loeb
Diving For Hearts - Corinne Bailey Rae
If My Heart Had Wings - Faith Hill
If I Could Fly - Oceanlab
Next Flight - Anna Sahlene
This Time - JoJo
1000 Times - Sara Bareilles
Every Time You Lie - Demi Lovato
Perfect Lie - Sheryl Crow
Perfect Girl - Sarah MacLachlan
No Ordinary Girl - Sahlene
Lonely Girl - Oceanlab
A World Alone - Lorde

No comments: