Monday, December 17, 2007

Traveling Along

The last of my song collection CDs, songs about departing or coming home, moving along, traveling, driving, biking ... you name it.

1. Coming Out Of The Dark -- Gloria Estefan
2. My Way Home -- Kirsty MacColl
3. Anywhere Is -- Enya
4. In My Car (I'll Be The Driver) -- Shania Twain
5. Roots and Wings -- Anne Murray
6. Across The Universe of Time -- Hayley Westenra
7. Runaway -- Anna Sahlene
8. He's On The Beach -- Kirsty MacColl
9. On My Way Home -- Enya
10. Lead Me On -- Amy Grant
11. One Of These Days -- Michelle Branch
12. Runaway -- Cher
13. Miss April -- Chantal Kreviazuk
14. Journey's End -- Clannad
15. I Drove All Night -- Celine Dion
16. The Journey Home -- Sarah Brightman
17. Don't Look Back -- Thalia
18. I Move On -- Chicago soundtrack

I think this is far and away the most varied collection as far as artists. And ... Christmas music? Surely you jest. I'm a professional musician. When I'm not playing it, I am trying to escape the stuff.

No comments: