Sunday, April 14, 2019

New Coat of Paint

So with my life settling out a little - for now - I've had some mental bandwidth to devote to other things.  I've decided to try out a few experiments with upgrading my social media presence. 

On Twitter - @lindseycduncan - and my Facebook author page - LindseyDuncanWriter - I'm going to be sharing images and links of the fantastic and the funny under the hashtag #UnicornIsle.  I've always had an affinity for unicorns, and Unicorn Isle is the "imprint" name of my harp CD, Rolling of the Stone, so it seemed fitting.

This won't affect this blog too much, though I may write a few articles or share intriguing links, and of course, I'll continue to put up my SF/F Goodreads reviews, as well as nonfiction / other books I think might interest readers and writers of speculative fiction.

No comments: