Monday, March 02, 2009

Updates!

Space Sirens is now available, including my story "Precious Cargo." This story was written especially to be submitted to this anthology, which is best described as space opera with (swashbuckling?) female protagonists. I already had Kirin and her aunt bouncing around in my head from some exercises I'd done, and they wanted a story. Some day I may go back and write onwards, but I think it would be more of a novel-to-come than a series of shorts.

Anyhow, check it out at flyingpenpress.com! I really like the description Carol Hightshoe (editor) put together for my story.

On more minor news, my story "Remember" has been bumped back to the October Kaleidotrope. My poem in Aoife's Kiss should be out this month, but I'm waiting to receive my print copy to be sure as it's not in the online edition.

No comments: