Thursday, May 01, 2008

Letting Go

I just breezed into my second-to-last music list - songs about letting go, moving on ... and sometimes, not. I had enough of these songs that I cheated a little and this runs over into a second CD. The list runs:

1. Suddenly -- LeAnn Rimes
2. Where Are You Now? -- Michelle Branch
3. Get Over You -- Sophie Ellis-Bextor
4. Can't Go Back -- Sissel
5. (If There Was) Any Other Way -- Celine Dion
6. Still Within The Sound of My Voice -- Linda Ronstadt
7. Coulda Been -- Kimberley Locke
8. White Flag -- Dido
9. Nah! -- Shania Twain
10. It's All Coming Back To Me Now -- Celine Dion
11. Goodbye, My Friend -- Linda Ronstadt
12. I'm Not Giving You Up -- Gloria Estefan
13. All I Ever Wanted -- Kirsty MacColl
14. Who The Hell Are You -- Emma Bunton
15. Free -- Sarah Brightman
16. The River Cried -- Sarah Brightman (oops, two in a row, same artist. Ah well. Though the musical style from Harem (Free) versus from As I Came of Age (this one) are radically different.)
17. Hard To Say Goodbye -- Dreamgirls soundtrack
18. Misled -- Celine Dion
19. Strong Enough -- Cher
20. Are You Happy Now? -- Michelle Branch
21. Loser -- Anna Sahlene
22. He Never Mentioned Love -- Kirsty MacColl
23. You Can't Walk Away From Love -- Gloria Estefan

No comments: