Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I wonder if I would be able to cheer myself out of my allergy funk by writing a story about evil flowers, poisoning innocent industrialists?

I wonder if people would flame me horribly for writing such a thing?

Natural pollution is terrifying.

How about a flowering tree that produces curses instead of buds?

Or a race that wins a war by planting trees on the opposing territory.  Spy trees?  Stealth trees!  Poisonous trees.

I'm not even going to get into ambulatory trees.  That would be terrifying.

I've gotten good ideas from my misery before.  Maybe it will happen again.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love those ideas. Hope you feel better soon!

Diana said...

Innocent Industrialists, isn't that an oxymoron?

Lindsey Duncan said...

Meee, too. Thanks.

People keep saying that to me!