Friday, September 07, 2007

Here, Rabbit, Rabbit ...

Attended a wedding rehearsal today. It's fairly rare that clients pay me to be present at the rehearsal, but it was very useful in this case as I was making use of my speaker system. Got a good handle on the logistics, how loud to set my sound system, and extra drive-time not advertised by Mapquest as to actually getting from the park entrance to the Nature Preserve itself.

There was an adorable chocolate-brown/black rabbit who hovered around for most of the rehearsal. I suspect it was someone's pet who was abandoned there, because he was so comfortable around people, but he looked content and well-fed. At one point, I looked down and he was about three feet away sitting on the cable connecting my two speakers. And looking curious.

Me: ... don't even THINK about it.

No comments: