Thursday, April 26, 2007

Last Two

I've rounded out my collection of mixes to an even half dozen, and that ought to do it . On "Passion Play" where I was looking for songs which were sheerly about attraction, not romance ...

1. When You're Good To Mama - Chicago soundtrack
2. Free Me - Emma Bunton
3. Once In A Lifetime - Sarah Brightman
4. Get With You - Dian Diaz
5. Lover - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
6. Strut - Sheena Easton
7. Lay Your Love On Me - Emma Bunton / Luis Fonsi
8. Rush - Cherie
9. I'll Be Right Here - Paulina Rubio
10. Love Toy - Gloria Estefan
11. Devil In A Fast Car - Sheena Easton
12. Casanova - Paulina Rubio
13. I Drove All Night - Celine Dion
14. Heaven's What I Feel - Gloria Estefan
15. Remember How We Danced - Dian Diaz
16. I'm Gonna Getcha Good - Shania Twain
17. Tic Toc - LeAnn Rimes
18. Turn My Motor On - Kirsty MacColl (I chose to cut "In These Shoes" because this whole CD was gettin' long.)
19. Sex In The 90's - Gloria Estefan

The other mix is "Foreign Film Dub" (shout-out to Whose Line Is It Anyway?) which contains songs that are partially or entirely in another language. Predominantly Spanish, given my favorite artists ...

1. Times - Lesiem (Latin)
2. Oye - Gloria Estefan (Spanish)
3. Hijo De La Luna - Sarah Brightman (Spanish - I'm pretty sure)
4. Trouble With Goodbye - LeAnn Rimes (Various)
5. Adonde Voy - Linda Ronstadt (Spanish)
6. Seallaibh Curaidh Eoghain - Sileas (Scots Gaelic)
7. Nao Esperando - Kirsty MacColl (Spanish)
8. Tu Y Yo - Thalia (... Spanish ...)
9. Scene D'amour (No actual language - just oohs)
10. Oye Mi Canto (Hear My Voice) - Gloria Estefan (Spanish)
11. Te Amare - Gloria Estefan (Spanish)
12. Dove L'Amore - Cher (French)
13. Libre - Paulino Rubio (Spanish)
14. C'est La Vie - Shania Twain (French)
15. Fides (Belief) - Lesiem (Latin)
16. Mambo De La Luna - Kirsty MacColl (Spanish)
17. Cursum Perficio - Enya (Latin)
18. Molde Canticle - Sissel (Oohs)

I acknowledge that the language mix-up here is horrible to non-existent. Oh well!

No comments: