Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bad Girls

A second CD mix - I haven't ripped it yet, but for amusement purposes, here's to ladies feisty, scheming and just misunderstood:

1. My Affair -- Kirsty MacColl
2. Some Girls -- Sarah Brightman
3. I Hate Men -- Kiss Me Kate soundtrack
4. No Angel -- Dido
5. I'm Going Out With An Eighty Year Old Millionaire -- Kirsty MacColl
6. I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No) -- Shania Twain
7. The Simple Joys of Maidenhood -- Camelot soundtrack
8. Baby, I'm A Star -- Helen Reddy
9. Hunter -- Dido
10. Julia -- Chantal Kreviazuk
11. Roxie -- Chicago soundtrack
12. Angie Baby -- Helen Reddy
13. In These Shoes? -- Kirsty MacColl
14. Wound Up -- LeAnn Rimes
15. Play The Field -- Debbie Gibson
16. White Flag -- Dido
17. Not That Kind of Girl -- Paulina Rubio
18. Bad -- Kirsty MacColl

No comments: